Dhi Hair Transplant TurkeyHome » Hair Transplant » Dhi Hair Transplant Turkey
Hair loss can be very upsetting for men and women. It can make you feel less confident and even sad. Thankfully, there are many ways now to get your hair back. One of the best ways is called a DHI hair transplant. This article will talk about what a DHI hair transplant is, why it’s good, how it’s done, and how much it costs. This procedure is done in Istanbul.
Dhi hair transplant cost
Dhi hair transplant turkey cost is 2000 Euros. Which covers accommodation, airport pick-up, local transfers, as well as shampoo and lotions. Dhi hair transplant price is applicable for the year 2024. For further information on the procedure and additional details, please feel free to contact us through our WhatsApp line. Dhi hair transplant cost per graft is 0,5 euro. (on average)
Procedure – Aftercare
|Ideal duration of stay in Turkey
|Procedure provide permanent results?
|How intense is the pain?
|Low to medium (pain is subjective)
|What is the risk profile associated?
|It is not necessary
|Return to work
|After 3 days (desktop activity)
|after 8-12 months
|3 days later
|After 2 weeks possible
|First hair loss
|after 1 month
Which hair transplant is the most safest?
Both Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) are considered safe hair transplant methods. Safety largely depends on the expertise of the surgeon and adherence to post-operative care instructions. FUE is often seen as slightly safer due to its less invasive nature and reduced risk of scarring.
What is DHI Hair Transplant?
DHI, or Direct Hair Implantation, is a hair transplant method. It takes hair follicles from the back of the head, which is called the donor area, and puts them right into the parts of the scalp that are thinning or balding. This is done without needing to cut or sew the skin.
This technique is different from traditional ones that need incisions in the scalp before implanting the hair follicles. DHI uses a special tool named the Choi Implanter. This tool takes out and puts in individual hair follicles. It allows the surgeon to manage the depth, direction, and angle of each hair that’s implanted. This leads to results that look more natural and pleasing to the eye.
The DHI hair transplant is seen as a secure and effective way to restore hair. It’s used to treat many types of hair loss, such as male and female pattern baldness, and scarring alopecia. The procedure is usually done with local anesthesia and it takes several hours. The exact time depends on how much hair loss there is and how many grafts are needed.
What fue dhi hair transplant
DHI and FUE are two steps in hair transplant surgery. FUE is the process of removing individual hair follicles from a donor area, usually the back and sides of the scalp, using a small tool. It leaves little scarring and recovery is quicker than older methods.
DHI is the part of the process where these extracted hairs are implanted into the balding areas. Each hair is placed one by one using a special tool, which allows for precise control over the implantation, making the result look natural.
So, a “FUE DHI hair transplant” means using FUE to take out the hairs and DHI to implant them.
Dhi female hair transplant
DHI, or Direct Hair Implantation, can be used for female hair transplants. It involves taking hair follicles from a donor area, usually the back or sides of the head, and placing them in the area where hair loss has happened.
Hair loss in women can be caused by things like hormonal changes, stress, lack of iron, certain health conditions, or genetics. It often shows up as thinning all over the scalp, not just in certain areas like in men.
DHI is good for women because it allows for precise and targeted treatment, which is useful for the widespread hair loss seen in women. Also, DHI doesn’t need the whole head to be shaved like some other methods, so many women prefer it.
Is dhi hair transplant permanent
DHI hair transplants usually give permanent results. It involves moving hair from a donor area, often the back of the head, to where hair loss has happened.
These moved hairs should keep growing as they did before, and they resist baldness. But the transplant doesn’t stop hair loss in areas where hairs weren’t moved. So, if you keep losing hair, you might need more treatments.
Following the aftercare instructions from your surgeon will help ensure the best results. This means looking after the treated area, using any given medications, and avoiding actions that could harm the new hair.
Like all medical procedures, results can vary. Factors such as age, overall health, lifestyle, and genetics can affect the success of the transplant. It’s important to talk to your doctor about what to expect and any potential risks.
Benefits of DHI Hair Transplant
- DHI hair transplant is less invasive, meaning it doesn’t need cuts or stitches. So, it’s easier on the scalp, causes less pain after surgery, and recovery is quicker.
- The Choi Implanter tool in a DHI hair transplant allows for careful control over how the hair follicles are implanted. This leads to a natural-looking hairline and hair growth pattern.
- Since DHI hair transplant is less invasive, patients usually recover faster. They can often get back to their daily lives in a few days with little discomfort or time off.
- DHI hair transplant tends to be successful. Most patients see considerable hair growth within a few months after the procedure.
- In a DHI hair transplant, the hair moved from the patient’s own scalp continues to grow after the procedure. This results in lasting hair restoration.
- With DHI hair transplant, there’s no scarring because it doesn’t need cuts or stitches. This is great for people who like short hair or want their hair to look natural.
- The careful implantation used in DHI hair transplant helps more hair follicles to survive. This means fewer grafts are needed for the desired hair thickness, which could lower the overall cost.
RELATED: Hair Transplant in Turkey
Who is Dhi hair transplant suitable for?
DHI hair transplant can help various hair loss types. It can treat male pattern baldness, which typically involves a receding hairline and thinning hair on the head’s top. It’s also useful for female pattern baldness, which involves hair thinning on the scalp’s crown and top.
It can help with scarring alopecia, a hair loss type resulting from scalp scarring. It’s useful for people who’ve lost hair due to an injury or surgery. It can also be an option for those losing hair due to medical conditions like alopecia areata or treatments like chemotherapy.
Procedure of DHI Hair Transplant
- First, you’ll have a chat with a hair transplant expert. They’ll check your hair loss and see if a DHI hair transplant could work for you.
- On the procedure day, the expert will clean and numb the areas on your scalp where the hair will be taken from and moved to. The hair usually comes from the back and sides of the head where it’s most resistant to balding.
- Next, the expert uses a special tool called a micro motor to take out individual hair follicles from the donor area on your scalp. These follicles are then stored in a special solution until they’re ready to be used.
- The expert then implants each hair follicle into the area of the scalp where hair loss has occurred, using a tool called a Choi Implanter. This tool lets the expert control how deep each follicle goes, and the angle and direction of each one, helping to create a natural-looking result.
- After implantation, the specialist gives instructions for taking care of your scalp and what activities to avoid to protect the new hair follicles. Usually, patients come back for a check-up a few days later to ensure proper healing and get further care advice.
Dhi hair transplant side effects
As with any surgical procedure, Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) can have potential side effects and risks. Here are some of the potential side effects:
- Swelling and Redness
- Unnatural Appearance
- Follicle Trauma
- Shock Loss
- Failure of Grafts to Take
Alcohol after dhi hair transplant
- Listen to your surgeon’s advice: Make sure to stick to their post-op rules. They’ll give you details about drinking alcohol and getting better. To get the best results, make sure to do what they suggest.
- Avoid alcohol for a bit: Many doctors suggest not drinking alcohol for at least a week after the DHI procedure. This lets your body focus on getting better and lowers the chance of any problems or bad reactions.
- Alcohol affects healing and blood flow: Drinking alcohol can change how your blood flows, and good blood flow is key to getting better after a hair transplant. Alcohol can make blood vessels bigger and might mess with the healing of the new hair follicles. It’s best to avoid alcohol while you’re first getting better to help your recovery go well.
- Alcohol can react with medications: You might be given medicines like antibiotics or painkillers after the operation. Alcohol can sometimes cause problems with these medicines. It might make them work less well or cause side effects. You should ask your surgeon or healthcare provider about how alcohol and your medicines might interact.
RELATED: Unshaven Hair Transplant
Dhi choi pen
The “Choi Implanter Pen,” often simply called the “Choi Pen,” or dhi implanter pen is a specialized tool used in certain types of hair transplant procedures, notably in dhi method hair transplant (DHI). The tool was originally developed in South Korea and is named after its inventor, Dr. Choi.
The Choi Pen has a hollow needle at the end that holds a hair follicle. The doctor uses the pen to put the follicle right into the scalp at the right angle, direction, and depth. This way is very exact and quick, and can give very natural-looking hair.
Using the Choi Pen means the hair follicles aren’t outside the body for long. This could help more of them survive. Also, because the follicles go straight into the scalp with the pen, the procedure is simpler, which could make recovery quicker.
But, doing a hair transplant with the Choi Pen needs a lot of skill and experience. It can also take more time than other hair transplant methods. Like with any medical procedure, you should talk to a hair transplant expert to find out the best options for your needs and situation.
Dhi v fue
Fue vs dhi hair transplant. Here’s some information about each of them:
- DHI, or Direct Hair Implantation, is a way to transplant hair. It uses a special tool called a Choi pen to remove each hair follicle one by one. The removed hair follicles are put right into the place where they’re needed, without making channels first. This lets the doctor control the angle, direction, and depth of each follicle, giving you a hairline that looks natural.
- FUE, or Follicular Unit Extraction, is another way to do a hair transplant. It takes out individual hair follicles from a donor area with a small tool called a micro-punch. Then, the follicles are put into the area where hair is needed through small cuts. FUE is a simple procedure that doesn’t leave a line scar because the follicles are taken out one by one. It also has a faster recovery time than older methods like FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation), which takes out a whole strip of scalp.
Both DHI and FUE are popular choices for hair transplantation as they offer natural-looking results with minimal scarring. The choice between the two methods often depends on factors such as the patient’s hair loss pattern, donor area characteristics, and the surgeon’s expertise and recommendation. It’s best to consult with a qualified hair transplant specialist to determine which technique is most suitable for your specific needs.
RELATED: Mustache Transplant
Haircut after dhi hair transplant
During the first couple of weeks, you should be very gentle with your scalp to avoid disturbing the transplanted hairs. Avoid touching, rubbing, or scratching your scalp. Washing should be done carefully following your surgeon’s instructions. You should avoid getting a haircut during this period.
By the third week, the transplanted hairs are generally securely rooted, but still should be treated with care. Washing can be done more normally, but still avoid any strong water pressure. At this stage, you may be able to have a very gentle haircut if absolutely necessary, but it is generally advised to wait a bit longer if possible.
After two months, the transplanted hairs are usually well established. You can now treat them more or less like your normal hair, including getting haircuts. However, remember to still be gentle, as the hair and scalp may still be somewhat sensitive.
After 3 Months:
After three months, you should be able to treat the transplanted hair just like your other hair. This includes getting regular haircuts. It is also around this time that the transplanted hairs may begin to fall out. This is a normal part of the process and is followed by new hair growth.
Why should I choose Turkey for Dhi hair transplant?
There are several reasons why Turkey is a popular place for DHI hair transplants:
- Turkey has many skilled hair transplant experts. They are well-trained and experienced in doing DHI hair transplants.
- The price of DHI hair transplants in Turkey is usually less than in many other countries. This makes it a budget-friendly choice for hair restoration.
- Many of Turkey’s hair transplant clinics use up-to-date facilities and tools. This makes sure the procedure is safe and comfortable.
- Turkey has a strong track record of successful DHI hair transplants. This makes it a trustworthy place for people wanting this procedure.
- Turkey is a great place for tourists with lots to see and do. This makes it a good choice for people wanting a hair transplant and a holiday at the same time.
Why Should I Choose Zty Health?
Zty Health in Turkey is a good choice if you’re looking to get a DHI hair transplant. Here’s why you might want to choose Zty Health:
- Zty Health’s DHI clinic has a team of skilled hair transplant experts. They have a strong history of successful DHI hair transplants.
- Zty Health uses up-to-date facilities with the newest tech and tools. This ensures procedures are safe and comfortable.
- Zty Health makes personal treatment plans to suit each patient’s needs. This helps to get the best results.
- Zty Health’s prices for DHI hair transplants are competitive. This makes it a budget-friendly choice for hair restoration.
- Many patients are very happy with Zty Health. They often express their pleasure with the quality of care and service they got.
- Zty Health helps with travel and stay arrangements for patients coming to Turkey for the procedure.
Will DHI hair transplant leave visible scars?
DHI hair transplant does not require any incisions or sutures, which minimizes the risk of visible scarring on the scalp.
How soon can I resume physical activities after DHI hair transplant?
After getting a DHI hair transplant, wait at least a week before doing hard physical tasks, heavy lifting, or sports. You can slowly get back to your usual activities, following the guidance of your hair transplant expert.
Will the transplanted hair fall out after the procedure?
It is normal for the transplanted hair to fall out within a few weeks after the procedure. This is a normal part of the hair growth cycle and is followed by regrowth of new hair.
Is there any maintenance required after DHI hair transplant?
After a DHI hair transplant, you treat the new hair just like your natural hair. This includes regular washing and using gentle shampoos to keep your hair looking good and healthy.
Exercise after hair transplant dhi
After a DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) hair transplant, it’s important to take certain precautions regarding exercise and physical activity. Here are some general recommendations:
- Follow your surgeon’s guidelines
- Initial rest period
- Gradual return to exercise
- Avoid activities that can impact the transplanted area
- Protect the head during exercise
- Consult your surgeon
Remember, the recovery period after a DHI hair transplant is crucial for the success of the procedure. Be patient, follow your surgeon’s instructions, and gradually reintroduce exercise and physical activity into your routine to support optimal healing and the long-term results of the transplant.
Can DHI hair transplant be combined with other hair restoration procedures?
Yes, you can mix DHI hair transplant with other hair growth methods like PRP therapy or LLLT. This helps to boost hair growth and thickness.
Can DHI hair transplant be used to restore hairline?
Yes, DHI hair transplant can be used to restore hairline and create a natural-looking hair growth pattern.
Is dhi hair transplant painful
DHI hair transplant is usually not painful because it’s done under local anesthesia which numbs the scalp. You might feel some discomfort during recovery, but common painkillers can typically manage this. Your surgeon will guide you on how to handle any post-surgery pain.
Is there any age limit for dhi transplant?
There’s no strict age limit for DHI hair transplant. The key factors are good health and enough donor hair on the back and sides of the head.
What is the success rate of dhi Turkey?
DHI hair transplant in Turkey shows high success, with most seeing noticeable hair growth months after. Success varies based on each case and the surgeon’s skill.
When will I see the results of the dhi transplant procedure?
It takes several months for the transplanted hair follicles to grow and start producing hair. Patients can expect to see noticeable hair growth within 6-12 months after the procedure.
Is the DHI hair transplant procedure painful?
DHI hair transplant uses local anesthesia, so there’s little to no pain during the process. Post-procedure discomfort is typically mild and can be handled with painkillers.
Check out pre- and post-treatment images of our patients, along with several informational videos and photos, on our,
Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/ztyhealth/