Breast Lift Turkey
Breast Lift addresses sagging breasts, a condition many women find undesirable. It often occurs post childbirth, particularly after breastfeeding. Rapid weight gain and loss, advancing age, and gravity also contribute to this issue.
How Much Does Breast Lift Cost?
Breast lift cost Turkey starts from 3500 Euros. The price is valid for the year 2024. Breast lift surgery is performed in Istanbul. Accommodation, airport pick-up, local transfer and hospital expenses are included in the surgery. As a package, it works with the all-inclusive system.
Procedure – Aftercare
|4 to 6 months
|1 night hospital stay
|Intensity of pain
|Low to medium (pain is subjective)
|Yes (It doesn’t appear after a while)
|3 -3,5 hours
|Is it permanent
|Length of stay in Turkey
|Temporary swelling, bruising, soreness, discomfort, nipple sensitivity, numbness
Does a breast lift make you look younger?
A breast lift can make you look younger by raising and reshaping sagging breasts, often giving them a more youthful and perky appearance. This procedure restores the breasts to a more elevated and firmer position but doesn’t significantly change their size. Results vary depending on individual factors like skin elasticity. It’s best to consult with a plastic surgeon for personalized expectations.
What is mastopexy surgery?
A breast lift, or mastopexy, is a surgery to lift sagging breasts. It makes breasts look younger and perkier. The surgery may remove extra skin, tighten tissue, and move the nipple and areola. It’s often chosen after pregnancy, breastfeeding, losing a lot of weight, or aging. It’s good to talk to a skilled surgeon to know if it’s right for you, and understand the risks and benefits.
Am I suitable ?
A breast lift might be a good option if your breasts sag or your nipples point downward. It can also help if your breasts have lost shape or size, like after having a baby or losing weight. Before getting a breast lift, you should be in good health, not smoke, and have a stable weight. It’s important to know what changes to expect. A talk with a skilled doctor can help decide if a breast lift is right for you. They can look at your health and goals to give personalized advice.
What are the advantages ?
A breast lift can help in many ways:
- Looks Better: Lifts saggy breasts, making them look youthful. Repositions nipples and tightens the breast area.
- Boosts Confidence: Many women feel better about how they look.
- More Clothing Options: Easier to wear swimsuits or tight tops.
- Fixes Uneven Breasts: Helps if one breast is lower than the other.
- Better Posture: Can be easier to stand tall.
- Less Discomfort: Can stop skin irritation under the breasts.
- Long-Lasting: Results last many years with good care.
- Can Be Combined: Can do with other surgeries like breast augmentation for better results.
It’s important to talk to a good surgeon to learn more about the benefits, risks, and what to expect from a breast lift.
Preparing for a breast lift is important. Here are simplified steps:
- Talk to a Doctor: Have a detailed talk with a surgeon about the surgery and what you want.
- Health Check: Get a health check to make sure you’re fit for surgery.
- Mammogram: If the doctor advises, get a mammogram to check breast health.
- Quit Smoking: Stop smoking as it can slow down healing.
- Avoid Certain Medicines: Don’t take medicines like aspirin that can increase bleeding.
- Keep a Healthy Weight: Try to reach a healthy weight before surgery.
- Prepare Your Home: Set up a comfy recovery spot with needed items like gauze, clean towels, and loose clothing.
- Get Help: Have someone to drive you home and stay with you the first night after surgery.
- Follow Doctor’s Orders: Follow all instructions from your surgeon about eating, drinking, and medicines.
- Understand the Surgery: Know about the surgery, risks, and what to expect.
- Stay Positive: Being positive and relaxed can help you prepare for surgery and recovery.
Always follow the advice given by your surgeon for the best results.
How is the surgery performed?
A breast lift surgery is done in several steps:
- Anesthesia: You’re given medicine so you don’t feel pain during the surgery.
- Cutting: The doctor makes a cut on the breast. It’s often around the nipple, down to the fold, and sometimes along the fold.
- Shaping: The doctor shapes the inside breast tissue to lift it.
- Moving Nipple: The nipple and dark area around it are moved up. The dark area can also be made smaller if needed.
- Removing Extra Skin: Extra skin is taken off to make the breast tighter.
- Closing the Cut: The cut is closed with stitches or special tape.
- Recovery: After the surgery, you’ll rest in a special area. Your breasts might be wrapped in bandages or a special bra.
- Healing: Over the next weeks, your breasts will heal. You’ll need to follow your doctor’s advice about care, wearing special bras, and when you can get back to normal activities.
It’s important to talk to a doctor to know more about the surgery and what to expect.
Right After Surgery:
- You’ll rest in a recovery room for a few hours.
- You might wear bandages or a special bra.
- Have someone drive you home and stay with you at first.
First Few Days:
- There might be some pain, swelling, and bruising.
- Take pain medicine if your doctor says it’s okay.
- Rest a lot, no heavy lifting or hard exercise.
First Few Weeks:
- Swelling goes down, you’ll see your new breast shape.
- Follow your doctor’s advice on bras and getting back to normal activities.
- Go to all follow-up check-ups with your surgeon.
- Scars fade over months, you’ll see the final result.
- Keep following your doctor’s advice.
- Wear supportive bras to keep the new breast shape.
- Keep a healthy weight to make your results last.
- Eat well and exercise as your doctor advises.
- Get regular breast check-ups and tests as your doctor advises.
- Talk to your surgeon if you have any concerns during recovery.
A breast lift can make your breasts look better by lifting them. It makes them look young and perky again. The surgery moves the nipples to a better spot, and if the dark area around your nipples has gotten big, it can make them smaller. It can also make uneven breasts look more alike. Your breasts will feel firmer too.
Many people feel better and more confident after a breast lift. It can also make wearing swimsuits and tight tops easier. If you take care of your body and keep your weight steady, the good changes from the surgery can last a long time.
But remember, a breast lift won’t make your breasts bigger or rounder at the top. If you want fuller breasts, you might need another surgery called breast augmentation. It’s always a good idea to talk to a good surgeon to know what to expect from the surgery.
Risks of Breast Uplift?
Infection: There’s a chance of getting an infection after surgery. Medicine or more surgery might be needed.
- Scarring: Surgery will leave scars. They might fade but won’t disappear.
- Bleeding: Bleeding can happen. It may need treatment.
- Feeling Changes: Your breasts or nipples might feel different or numb.
- Slow Healing: Sometimes, wounds take time to heal and can scar.
- Shape Issues: Breasts might look uneven or feel less soft.
- Size Difference: Breasts might not look the same size.
- Medicine Risks: Medicine to make you sleep during surgery can have risks.
- Fluid Buildup: Fluid might collect in the breasts and need draining.
- More Surgery: If problems occur, another surgery might be needed.
- Breastfeeding Trouble: Breastfeeding might be hard after a breast lift.
It’s good to talk to your surgeon about these risks before surgery. They can tell you more about them and how to avoid any problems.
What to do if you have problems
If you face problems after a breast lift surgery, the first thing to do is contact your surgeon immediately. They are familiar with your case and can provide the right advice. It’s important to follow all the instructions provided by your surgeon after the surgery. Don’t miss any follow-up appointments as these check-ups help your surgeon monitor your healing process. If any medication has been prescribed, ensure to take it as directed.
Allow your body ample time to heal by resting. Avoid rushing back to your normal activities. Keeping the surgical area clean is crucial to prevent infection. If you experience pain, swelling or any other issues, report these to your surgeon as soon as possible. In case of severe pain or other serious issues, seek emergency help.
It’s natural for recovery to be challenging at times, so staying positive and getting support from friends and family can be very beneficial. If you are unsure about any advice given by your surgeon, seeking a second opinion from another surgeon is a reasonable step. It might also be helpful to keep a log of any issues or symptoms you experience; this information can be valuable for your surgeon to understand what’s going on. Maintaining an open line of communication with your surgeon is essential for a safe and successful recovery.
Why Istanbul ?
There are many advantages of having breast reduction surgery, namely mastopexia performed in Turkey. Let us briefly talk about the reasons for having a breast reduction surgery performed in Istanbul.
- The fact that the most outstanding Aesthetic Surgeons of the world are in Istanbul
- The fact that theCosmetic Surgery Prices are in Turkey is much lower than in other European countries
- A Class Hospital option in Istanbul and the top level of Medical Equipment
- The fact that with its five star hotel options, Istanbul is among the indispensables in the service area
- The fact that Istanbul is the center of the world in terms of transportation
What is the alternative treatment?
- Exercise: Chest exercises can help firm the area a bit.
- Good Bra: A supportive bra can help keep breasts lifted.
- Creams and Pills: Some say certain creams or pills can help, but results vary.
- Silicone Inserts: Placing inserts in your bra can give a lifted look.
- Breast Implants: Implants can make breasts fuller, changing their shape.
- Laser Treatments: Lasers can tighten skin but the lift is subtle.
- Radiofrequency Treatments: This can also tighten skin, but won’t replace surgery.
- Fat Transfer: Fat from other body parts can be moved to your breasts to change their shape.
- Thermage: A treatment that tightens and lifts skin slightly.
- Dermal Fillers: Fillers can add volume and a minor lift temporarily.
- Massage: Some believe massage can help, though evidence is lacking.
Always talk to a healthcare expert or a certified surgeon before trying any new treatment to understand the risks and benefits.
To learn more about Zty Health, you can visit our Instagram page.
Written on: 19/02/2020 – Last Update: 12/01/2024