Gynecomastia Surgery in Turkey
Gynecomastia surgery is performed by removing the mammary gland (glandular tissue). Therefore, it is permanent. It doesn’t repeat. The success rate is close to 100%.
Why Gynecomastia Istanbul?
There are many places to visit in Istanbul such as the Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Square, Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia Mosque, Dolmabahce Palace, Galata Tower, Grand Bazaar, Spice Bazaar, Basilica Cistern, Taksim Square, Istiklal Street. It can be visited in one day after gynecomastia surgery.
No Hidden Costs.
The system works all inclusive. Additional cost; Post-operative medications (about $10), lunch and dinner are your responsibility. Your personal expenses are your responsibility.
Gynecomastia Surgery Turkey Reviews
What is Gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia is the breast enlargement in men. Disproportionate male breast enlargement causes both aesthetics and health problems. No man wants to have a feminine breast tissue. Therefore, problem can lead to both physical and psychological problems in men. It is generally seen in infants and adolescents.
Male breast reduction turkey
Gynecomastia surgery takes 1 hour. It is performed in hospital. Operation is performed with general anesthesia. Once you regain your conscious, you will wear a corset. This corset is worn for an average of one month. Let’s outline pre- and post events:
- Fasting should start from the evening.
- You should arrive in the hospital one hour before.
- You should stop taking anticoagulants one week before.
- It may be useful to come to the hospital with an attendant.
- You should report your regular medications or any chronic disease.
- wear a gynecomastia corset for a month.
- visit the clinic for follow-up check-up 3-4 days later.
- take prescribed medications strictly as instructed
- avoid from lifting heavy objects for one month.
- avoid from exercise and cardio for a month.
- rest in the hospital for at least one day.
Questions to be asked to the doctor who will perform man boob job turkey
- For how long have you been working as a plastic surgeon?
- Which hospital?
- Which faculty did you graduate from? Do you have any special training ?
- Do I have gynecomastia?
- What should I do for the best result?
- What will my post-operative care entail?
- Which surgical techniq?
- How many times should I come for follow-up check-up?
- What are the risks and possible problems?
- What will happen if is not what I expected?
Excision of tissue from the male breast
This is actually a short procedure. An incision is made from the nipple. Boobst issue is separated inside. And then the breast tissue is removed from this incision. If the adipose (fatty) tissue is inadequate, the mammary gland will also be excised. Flattening will be performed with flatting. And then the nipple is stitched. Since self-melting stitches are used, no extra stitch is required.
You may be interested in: penis enlargement turkey
Liposuction is performed during the surgical procedure. Vaser technique is used. At the same time, glandular tissue removal is also performed. Liposuction is an indispensable additional application in gynecomastia surgeries.
Costs of Gynecomastia Surgery
According to the statistics of the American Plastic Surgeons Association for 2018, the average cost of gynecomastia surgery is up to $3978. But the cost of surgery charged in Turkey is considerably lower than the average cost charged in Europe or US. Prices for gynecomastia surgery in Turkey start from 2500 euros. The price increases according to the rate of growth in the male breast. The exchange rate differences in Turkey and the lower value of our currency compared to other currencies creates an advantage for Turkey. Low costs should not be interpreted as low-quality or unsuccessful surgery because Istanbul plastic surgery has really advanced in its field.
You may be interested in: hair transplant turkey cost 2022
The content of gynecomastia surgery cost
- Anesthesia fees
- Hospital fees
- Medical tests
- Post-operative corset
- Cost of medications
is gynecomastia surgery safe
Gynecomastia surgery carries risks of anesthesia. Extra does not carry special risks for this surgery. The patient should report if he is healthy and has a chronic illness. Continuous drug information should be shared. If there is a previous unsuccessful male breast reduction surgery, a different procedure can be applied.
Frequently Asked Questions
Written on 19/02/2020 – Last Update: 01/08/2022